Duroplastic Technologies (Pty) Ltd is recruiting for has a position for a suitably skilled and knowledgeable EXTERNAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE for our Cape Town branch. The successful individual should come from a sales background with a proven track record in new sales.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years sales experience in industrial building, material supply or similar industry
- Good all round product knowledge of plastic composites, awnings, roof sheets, resins, etc
- Good knowledge of measurements, meters, sqm, linear meters, etc
- Able to read architectural drawings.
- Cold calling experience
- Excellent networking skills
- Build and maintain good customer relationships.
- Fully computer literate
Responsibilities and Key Performance Areas
- Cold calling within the industry to attract new business.
- Travel within CTN and surrounding area to engage with and attract potential new clients.
- Generate accurate quotations for customers.
- Ensure all orders placed are captured correctly and processed for payment.
- Ensure client is satisfied with purchases and have an all-round good customer experience.
- Processing and capturing orders.
- Adhering to all SOP’s
- Achieve monthly new sales targets.
- Monitor sales figures daily, weekly and monthly.
- Ensure stock holding is sufficient to service client requests.
- Liaise with hardware stores.
- Schedule and booking of deliveries (DC, hardware stores, client deliveries)
- Ensure deliveries are invoiced and payments is cleared (EFT) where applicable.
- Ensure admin processes are adhered to at all times.
- Follow-up to ensure deliveries are dispatched within time frame specified clients.